Monday 3 March 2014

Forvever New

Welcome to my blog Fashion, Style and you. This is my first blog post, so I've decided to keep it short and simple. 

I'm sure you would agree that dresses form an important part of a woman's wardrobe. They are my favourite piece of clothing too. I like the feminine touch it adds to a woman's  personality. The urban modern woman knows the significance of dresses for every occasion. The malls and shopping complexes are flooded with dresses with different styles and designs. 


 There is no dearth of brands for dresses in the market today. The list is endless. The Forever New brand is one of them. It was created in late 2006 in Melbourne Australia and now it has 250 stores across seven countries. Their dresses are available in array of styles and suitable for different occasions. I love the simple, elegant and classic designs.  Women who pay attention to simplicity and elegance can check their collection  Forever new clothing.


I fancied a few dresses and wanted to share it with you. Hope you all like it.

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment